- 5 tbsp - refined oil / coconut oil
- 3 tsp of "panchforan" (5 mixed Indian full seed spices consisting of equal volumes of fenugreek, mustard, cumin, kalaunji, azwain)
- 3 medium onions - sliced longitudinally
- 5 green chillies chopped
- 30 gm ginger peeled and chopped
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 100 gm each of - button mushroom, beans, carrot, capsicum, cauliflower, green peas
- 50 gm - cashewnut
- 1 tsp - red chilli powder
- 3 tsp - turmeric powder
- 2 tsp - chat masala (optional)
- 5 pods of green cardamom
- 3 tbsp - fresh cream (for additional taste)
- salt to taste.
Keep the chopped capsicum aside and parboil the rest of the vegetables.
Mix Vegetable curry Youtube