Try tasty paneer tikka
1. 50 grams paneer (cut into 1-inch cubes)
2. Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
3. green chilli paste from 2 green chilies
4. 1 tsp cumin pwowder (jeera)
5. Garlic paste 1/2 teaspoon
6. 3/4 tsp salt
7. 1/4 tsp red chili powder
8. 1 capsicum, cut into fine rings
9. Few drops of orange Food color
10.2 tbsp oil
11.1 tbsp lemon juice
Note that instead of making individual pastes for Ginger, Garlic, Chilli we will do it together in one go.
1. Take a mixing bowl.
2. Add the Garlic and Ginger ,Jeera powder, cut Green Chillies, chilli powder, lime juice.
3. Put it in the wet grinder and make a fine paste.
4. Add the salt to taste.
5.Add some drops of the orange colour ( this is optional).
6. Take the Paneer pieces and smear this paste on all sides.
7. Leave this paneer for about an hour so that the mixture can dry up a bit.
8. Put this paneer in a greased dish and grill for about 10 minutes till it is dry and crisp.
9. Now take a fry pan and heat 2 tablespoons of oil in it.
10. Put some onion and capscicum pieces and fry them.
11. Put some paste you prepared in step 3 in this mixture of onions and capscicum.
12. take a plate and put all the cooked paneer pieces and add the cooked capscicum and onions on top.
13. Sprinkle some chat masala and lime juice on top.