- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 can Milk Powder
- Sugar as per taste
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- Few Strands of Saffron
- 1/4 cup Pista chips (chopped coarsely)
How to prepare Mango-Kulfi :
- Peel the mango and chop it into small pieces. Discard the seed.
- Combine the mango pieces, sugar, condensed milk and milk powder in a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Now add the cardamom powder, cook for 10 more minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Now add saffron and pista chips.
- Lower the flame and allow it to cool completely
- Pour into Kulfi moulds and freeze overnight till it become firm.
Delicious Mango Kulfi is ready.
check out one more summer special recipe Jal-Jeera